Wednesday 10 June 2009

WOT! No craft!

Hello everyone
I have been busy stamping and creating cards – none of which I can share with you yet – which I find very frustrating. Still when I can share them I hope you will enjoy it. In the mean time I want to share with you some purchases I made at the weekend which really make me smile.

Now my online friends will understand why straight away as my nick name on many forums is Lighthousegirl. Yes I love lighthouses. I have a number of them around the house already – some are lights, some are pictures, there is a light pull and believe it or not a toilet brush holder. Well these are now joined by these adorable hooks.

I’m off to look at them again - Thank you for letting me share :-D

Happy Crafting
Bekka
Pin It

1 comment:

lesley Oman said...

they are super cool -they would look great in my bathroom! be careful i might steal em! :0)