Saturday 20 June 2009

Saturday Star

One of the things I love about being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator is the friendships that form and the support that there is for each other. I made this card for a Stampin’ Up! friend of mine who has just achieved a goal she set herself. I am thrilled for her. Like me I know she loves Kraft card so here I have teamed it with Real Red and Chocolate Chip. I punched out an aperture with the Star Punch and backed it with paper from the Level 1 Hostess Set. The other stars and the greeting are from the Starring You Stamp Set and were stamped with Chocolate Chip. Some of the Stars were filled in with scraps of the Real Red patterned paper. I was pleased with how this all came together.

If you are interested in discovering more about being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator and experiencing the friendship and support for yourself please get in touch (bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk) and we can chat about it.
I look forward to hearing from you

Happy Crafting
Bekka
Pin It

No comments: