Monday 15 June 2009

Lovely Summer Weekend

The weather this weekend has been lovely and it got me wishing I was down by the sea. I love to be by the sea and so when I got a few moments to myself I thought I would reach for the wonderful Summer by the Sea Stamp Set. The images in this set are adorable and I really enjoy colouring them in. My Stampin’ Up! Watercolour Wonder Crayons have been somewhat neglected recently so it was time to put that right too.

The image were coloured using the Watercolour Wonder Crayons. I roughly coloured around the edges of the areas I wanted to fill in and then pulled the colour across the area using my ever trusty Blender Pens.


The colours on this card are Not Quite Navy and Sage Shadow. The background was made with Sage Shadow and the Scratched Background Stamp which was then over stamped with the Polka Dot Background Stamp in Not Quite Navy. The ribbon is the Twill Tape to give a nice rustic feel!

Dont forget if you want to get your hands on these lovely background stamps for free the current special offer from Stampin' Up! can help you do just that - you can read all about it here.

Here is to a lovely summer

Happy Crafting

Bekka

Pin It

No comments: