Monday 1 June 2009

Free Fun for Summer

What could be more fun on a summer afternoon / evening than getting together with some friends for a fun and relaxing time? Imagine you all chatting away, enjoying a treat or three and doing something I am sure you will all enjoy ...

Sound good?

Would it sound even better if you were able to get yourself some Stampin’ Up! products for free?
If you have answered yes to either of these questions having a Stampin’ Up! Party could be just the answer. You invite your friends and I will arrange the treats and the activities. As the hostess you will qualify for free goodies from the catalogue and exclusive stamp sets (assuming the sales reach a certain level). As if that was not enough, during June and July if your party reaches sales of £250 or more Stampin’ Up! will give you your choice of background stamps for free too! You can see the background stamps on page 56 of the catalogue here.


And that is not all – Each of my hostesses also receives a special gift from me as a personal thank you and will get automatic extra entries into my Customer Club Draw for the month of their party – one entry for every £10 they and their guests spend on products at their workshop. Guest who place orders will of course also get entries to the draw.

So if your party has sales of £250 or more you will get
  • At least £25 to spend in the Stampin' Up! Catalogue - FREE
  • An exclusive Hostess Stamp Set - FREE
  • Your choice of Background Stamp - FREE
  • A special gift from me - FREE
  • Additional Entries into my monthly Customer Club Draw - FREE

I am happy to travel to workshops so if you are within about an hour of South Bedfordshire do get in touch to book your workshop for June or July – but please do it soon as I would not like you to miss out! If you would like to host a party but it is not convenient for you to do so at home please do get in touch as I can arrange a suitable venue for you. Contact me at bekkap@feeling-crafty.co.uk

Now if you live further away and don’t want to miss out, how about hosting a virtual party? You and your friends still get together and have a fun evening and I provide you with a project to make, and you collect their orders to qualify for your free hostess benefits and you extra free stamps! This can be an ideal option for a craft group or crop. Please get in touch to find out more about this option. If you want a party with a demonstrator but are not local do contact me and I will help you find someone more local to you.

I really enjoy these parties and would love to spend a few hours with you and your friends so please do get in touch to book some time, daytime, evenings or weekends.

I will be back with some cards and exciting things you can do with your background stamps in the next few days.

Happy Crafting

Bekka

Pin It

No comments: