Thursday 7 May 2009

These are a few of my favourite things

While you may have had enough of cards made with the Bloomin’ With Beauty Stamp Set I hope you have not had enough of flowers! In my book you can never have too many flowers so I am hoping that you will enjoy today’s more stylised flowers!

This card was made using the Playful Petals Stamp Set and papers from the Tea Party Collection. I adore the colours in this set of papers and cant wait to get some more! They are currently winging their way to me and I will enjoy them all the more knowing that since I ordered three other packs of paper they were free! You can see details of the Buy Three Get One Free Offer here and do email me, bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk, with your order if you would like some free papers to play with too.

The greeting is from the lovely Oval All set and is mounted using the new Oval Punches - I think these are just wonderful so I am sure you will be seeing more of them! The card also features some of my other favourite things - striped ribbon and rhinestone brads - scrummy!

Thanks for stopping by and I will see you tomorrow

Happy Crafting
Pin It

No comments: