Friday 1 May 2009

And Now for something completely

Exciting! Those of you who subscribe to the Stamp With Us blog will already know my exciting news, but for those of you who don’t here it is ...

I made the Stamp With Us Design Team!

I am very flattered and somewhat humbled to have done so – there were some amazing responses to the Design Team call and I am still somewhat stunned that I got picked. The team they have picked includes some wonderfully talented people and I am so excited to be on a team with them and to have the chance to work alongside them.

It also means that today I got to tick something of a list that is important to me. Over the last year a lot has changed in my life and I had to do a lot of thinking about what is important to me, this combined with feeling very old last birthday led me to make a list of 50 things I want to do before I am 50. At the time all of them seemed impossible and I had no idea how over the intervening years I was going to achieve them. Being on a Craft Design Team is on my list – now with a huge tick by it!

So a huge thank you to the Stamp With Us Team and to everyone who took time to comment on the cards I submitted to the call.

I look forward to sharing more with you in there as well as here in the future.

Now I am off to polish my new badge and get ready for the class launch party!

Happy Crafting

Bekka

Ps: If you have come to see what I made today - scroll down - there is something completely different for me and news on May's special offers and I would not like you to miss out Pin It

3 comments:

Need More Time to Craft said...

Congratulations Bekka on being selected for the Design Team. Well deserved.
Carole x

Mandy said...

Congratulations Bekka, looking forward to seeing your fab designs. Very well deserved !

Mandy

Nicci said...

Well done bekka! Hardly surprising with the standard of your work :D
Looking forward to seeing your creations x x