Friday 17 April 2009

For you on a Friday

As promised yesterday today I am going to share another Thank You Card with you – again it is a card from a batch of Thank You Cards I made. I wanted to make something bright and cheerful so I turned to one of my favourite colour combinations – Tempting Turquoise and Real Red.

To make these 4x4inch cards I stamped the three flowers from the One of a Kind Stamp Set in Tempting Turquoise on Whisper White, and then punched them out using the Boho Blooms Punch. Its great being able to get my flowers cut out that quickly! Next I stamped the large flower from the set in Real Red – I had to cut this one out by hand but using my Snips it was almost as quick and easy. The background layer was stamped with the Scratched Background Stamp and a length of Real Red ribbon wrapped around the bottom. The sentiment is from the Oval All set and it has been layered using the two new oval punches – I Love these – they are so versatile and just brilliant for greetings.

Thanks for stopping by again – see you tomorrow

Happy Crafting
Bekka
Pin It

1 comment:

Kate Lewis said...

oooh, yum yum!! Think I may have mentioned my passion for turquoise before so naturally I love this! It looks FAB with the red!

Love the layout - the backgrounder looks great too! Have a great weekend Bekka! Hugs Kate x