Friday 3 April 2009

Classes

As you may know I run regular card making classes – something I love doing. We have a fantastic time and as soon as one is finished I look forward to the next time. There is a great mix of people who come to my classes and it really inspires me to see how they interpret the projects I create for them. I often wish that more of you were able to join us. Now if you are in the Dunstable Area that may just be possible – the next class is on 25 April and we will be making Birthday Cards to go in the planners we made last month. Email me at bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk if you would like to join us.

However I know for many of you joining us is not possible – and that has been bothering me, but I think I may just have found a great alternative for you ... Stamp With Us is offering a series of on line stamping classes - two weeks of stamping projects with complete instructions – and knowing the people who are offering the class they will be fantastic instructions for beautiful projects and all for only £15! I am going to be signing up – will you join me?


Now if you would like to join in I have some very special offers for you, the first two are based on the Stamp With Us Firm Favourites List, now take a deep breath this is a long list – and I am sure they will soon be your firm favourites too! Do remember however that you will be able to make the projects with your existing supplies, but if you want to be able to recreate exactly this is the list from Stamp With Us

Stamp with Us Firm Favourites List
Greetings Eight Stamp Set (Mini Catalogue page 15) £24.95
Fresh Cut Notes (Mini Catalogue page 4) £6.95
Fresh Cuts Stamp Set (Mini Catalogue page 5) £18.95
Sense Of Time Stamp Set (Mini Catalogue page 21) £19.95
Oval All Stamp Set (Mini Catalogue page 16) £14.95
Scallop Oval Punch (Mini Catalogue page 17) £12.50
Plain Oval Punch (Mini Catalogue page 17) £12.50
Scalloped Edge Punch (Idea Book and Catalogue page 86) £10.95
Striped Grosgrain Ribbon in Bashful Blue (Mini Catalogue page 12) £6.50
Washington Apple Designer Paper (Mini Catalogue page 11) £7.75
Pumpkin Pie Card Stock (Idea Book and Catalogue page68) £4.50
Bashful Blue Card Stock (Idea Book and Catalogue page 69) £4.50
So Saffron Card Stock (Idea Book and Catalogue page 69) £4.50
Ruby Red card stock (Idea Book and Catalogue page 68) £4.50
Soft Subtles 12x12 Textured Card Stock (Idea Book and Catalogue page 69) £9.25
Flower Fusion ( yummy felt flowers) (Idea Book and Catalogue page 79)£11.75
Cherished Memories Rub-Ons (Idea Book and Catalogue page 77) £7.50

Offer 1 – I want it all!
Purchase all the items on the Stamp with Us Firm Favourites List, plus two ink pads of your choice for a reduced price of £150. You will also get your choice of the Level 1 Hostess sets from the main catalogue and I will pay your entry to the class and post and packing. This is a saving of over £50!

Offer 2 – I want the bits I have not got yet!
Place an order for items on this list for £75 or more and I will pay for your entry to the class and give you a free ink pad of your choice. Post and packing charges will apply, but I will allow you to substitute colours if you desire.

Offer 3 – I want to do this!
Join my team as a demo during April and in addition to all the things I always offer people who join my team, I will pay for you to take these classes. Being a demonstrator is soooo much fun and if you join my team you will have my total support in helping you to achieve your goals. As a demonstrator it is great to have a series of classes and projects you you can offer to your customers so I believe this is a great way to help you boost your business and get you off to a flying start.
So, sign up with me as a demonstrator and you get
· A customisable starter kit worth over £240 for just £139 (fantastic value!)
· A way to make your hobby pay for itself
· The chance to make new friends and have a lot of fun along the way
· The chance to get your Stampin’ Up! goodies at a discounted price
· A special gift from me which will help you build your business
· And during April – entry to the Stamp With Us Classes

Contact me to find out how to benefit from this offer and to find out more about being a demonstrator.

All of these offers are only available until the Stamp With Us Class starts in May 09.


Back with photos soon!

Happy Crafting

Bekka

Pin It

No comments: