Monday 26 January 2009

Total Stars


Well pantomime is now over – and for the first time in months I am home on Monday night. I am not quite sure what I am going to do with myself – mind you I start rehearsals for the next show I am directing next week so this feeling will only be temporary!


The pantomime was very well received and everyone involved was indeed a total star. In my last post I showed you some of the elements of this – so here is the finished card.


I came back to Blog Land to find that this blog has been nominated not once, but twice for an award! How fab is that. So thank you to both Nicci and Jo for the nominations. I get to nominate up to 10 other blogs – that is sooooo hard as there are so many I subscribe to and adore, so you may have to wait quite a while for this list.


I am looking forward to the first of my monthly classes at Priory House in Dunstable this week. I still have a few places available so if you are interested in coming along please get in touch. We are going to be making five cards and a special treat box – you can find out more about it here



Thanks for stopping by

Happy Crafting


Bekka

Pin It

1 comment:

Kate Lewis said...

Glad to hear the panto went well Bekka - your cast and helpers will have been thrilled to receive these star cards I'm sure! I've only just got this set and can't wait to break it open!

God luck with your class - the cards you're making look stunning, love the black and pink, gorgeous!

Hugs Kate xx