Friday 2 January 2009

Sale-A-Brating the New Year

Happy New Year everyone – I hope that 2009 is a wonderful year for your all
Having seen in the New Year with some lovely friends this year its certainly been a good year for me so far. As well as spending time with friends, I have been busy getting ready for the start of Create Your Dreams – the new on line course I am running that can help you see how you can make your dreams a reality, make positive changes in your life and achieve your goals.
You can find out all about it here – it will be lovely to have you join us.

Over Christmas my craft stuff has to be packed away and today I was able to get it out again – Oh I have missed stamping and being creative. I had not realised how integral to my life crafting had become and it felt sooo good to be inking rubber again!

Here is one things I made – the rest was for Create Your Dreams so you will have to join the class to see those!

The stamps are from one of the Sale-A-Bration sets, Botanical Blooms - I love this set as it is a bit different for me. All the supplies for this project were from Stampin’ Up! Using Perfect Plum Ink, I stamped the Canvas Background Stamp onto Pale Plum Card, added a Whisper White Matt before mounting the whole thing on a Pale Plum Base. The outline of the flowers was stamped with Old Olive Ink on Whisper White Card. The leaves were then stamped with Mellow Moss. The petals were stamped with Pale Plum and then blended with Perfect Plum and a little Regal Rose using a blender pen. This was all then mounted on Mellow Moss and a scalloped Whisper White base. The finishing touch was the addition of 3 pearls from the Pretties Kit.

I really enjoyed making this – much as I love Christmas it was good to make a non Christmas Card! If you would like to get yourself one of the four Free (YES this stamp set can be yours for FREE) Sale-A-Bration sets get in touch now to place a qualifying order or to book a workshop. You can email me bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk . You can read all about Sale-A-Bration here or at the bottom of this post

Thanks for stopping by – its always good to see you

Happy Crafting

Bekka
Pin It

No comments: