Wednesday 7 January 2009

Create Your Dreams


Wow! I am thrilled with the response to my new on line class Create Your Dreams – Thank you. I have just sent the introductory prompt to all those who have signed up.


If you have signed up but not got it yet please get in touch as soon as possible so we can sort it out.


If you have not yet signed up its not too late – drop me an email at
bekka@feeling-craty.co.uk and we can get you enrolled. This class will help you to see how you can make your dreams a reality, make positive changes in your life and achieve your goals. You can read all about it here.

If you want to join in, but at a later date that is great, just let me know when you would like to start.


Got to dash, dreams to make come true ...


Happy Dream Making!


Bekka
Pin It

No comments: